PLAN OF ACTION FOR SELLING YOUR HOME
As a real estate professional, it’s my job to make the real estate selling process as easy as possible for everyone involved. That means providing quality information that can benefit you immediately. I care about this community, and as a seller, I want to share some important information with you that will help you in selling your home.
The key to our marketing plan is the daily contacts we make to prospective buyer and to top agents in our MLS who have buyers for the property. Traditional methods of waiting for buyers to come to us (“Passive Marketing” like open houses or print advertising) are not nearly as effective as physically contacting potential buyers & their agents & selling them to look at your property. “Active Marketing” makes the difference and five and half days a week, you can count on us to promote your property to buyers!
Marketing Plan of Action
- Evaluate your property and competing properties using a Comparative Market Analysis.
- Price your home competitively … to attract the greatest number of qualified buyers.
- Submit your home to our local Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com and StricklandTeam.com where it is then fed to 200+ other active Real Estate Sites.
- Have a 1-800 sign rider installed on your sign. This is how we tract every Buyer interested in the property.
- Provide a Staging and Design team for a free consultation (as needed basis).
- Contact the top 50 agents in the marketplace for their prospective buyers.
- Call and email real estate network groups.
- Contact all the agents who have recently shown properties similar to yours and see if their buyers are still available.
- Prospect 3-4 hours per day and talk to 150-180 people per week, looking for potential buyers for your property.
- Contact all buyer leads, center of influence and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Announce your property to as an available property to neighboring households.
- Prequalify all of our prospective buyers.
- Prepare photo flyers from the professional photographer.
- Promote your home at the Coldwell Banker sales meetings.
- Schedule your property to be on a local caravan of Realtors to view for their prospective buyers.
- We will call you weekly with buyer feedback, updates and market updates. Feedback from agents will be emailed to as well.
- Continue above points until an offer is written.
- Represent you on all offer presentations……to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all of the follow- up upon a contract being accepted….all mortgage, title, Inspections and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.
What Are the Benefits of Having an Inspection Before Listing Your Jacksonville Area Home?
Today, we want to briefly discuss a crucial step in any real estate transaction: the home inspection.
When people hear the word “inspection,” they often think of it as a way buyers protect themselves. While this is true, inspections also play an important role for sellers as well! Often, sellers have taken all the right steps to get their home sold. They have hired an agent to market their home, decluttered, added fresh paint, and spruced up the landscaping. The home is on the market and they are getting positive feedback; before long, they have an offer, and a contract is signed. Everything seems to be going great.
Within 10 days of the contract being signed, the buyer will schedule an inspection. As a seller, you may be shocked at what the inspector will find. You may have a water intrusion problem or a gas leak that you were completely unaware of. All of a sudden, all the repairs found in a home inspection start to add up. Wouldn’t it have been better to do the home inspection before you put the home on the market?
That way, if there were any deal breakers, you could have made those repairs or at least been aware of them so that no one would be taken off guard.
We recommend getting an inspection ahead of time and addressing repairs before there is a buyer in the picture. This will save you a lot of stress down the road!
If you have questions about this topic, or if you need real estate assistance of any kind, give us a call or shoot us a quick email. We would love to hear from you!